Perfect Food and Wine Pairings Tour
Bordeaux would not be the same without great chefs and there are many to choose from! We will sample some of the best restaurants and wineries on this food and wine tour Bordeaux. Try your hand at several different cooking classes, hands-on practical. A wine and food pairing workshop compliments your tour and you will return home with a fresh look about Bordeaux’s culinary culture.
Highlights of the tour include:
Day 1: Hands on cooking course in Margaux
- A private cooking course in a specially adapted classroom with a view over the vineyards in the Margaux appellation followed by lunch.
- After lunch two Visits and tastings in two Classified Growth chateaux in the Margaux and St Julien appellations.
Day 2: Food and wine pairing in Sauternes
- Pair the honeyed Sauternes wines with small dishes in a Classified Growth Chateau
- Lunch in a buzzing winery restaurant
- Two Classified Growth Chateau visits and tastings in the afternoon
Day 3: Saint Emilion UNESCO World Heritage
- A morning cooking class followed by lunch in a classified growth of St Emilion.
- A visit and tasting at a first classified growth followed by lunch in a gastronomic restaurant in St Emilion.
- Visit and tasting in two Classified Growth chateaux of St Emilion and Pomerol after lunch
- Free time to visit the charming village of St Emilion UNESCO World Heritage site.
This tour can be customised to your specifications. It can run at anytime of the year for as many people as needed. Please contact us your personalized quote.